Whichever part of the country you choose to get married in, there is not much difference in the cost. Weddings are an expensive affair. We do throw away our money on flower decorations which we don’t take back with us and on food for guests we need to invite because we love them. However, trends are changing, and modern couples are ditching the idea of a “Big Fat Indian Wedding” for a budget-friendly way to save for their honeymoon. They prefer to go for the budget-friendly banquet hall for marriage which offers great amenities and services, without compromising on quality yet at a low cost.
All arrangements under one roof
The banquet halls today are designed with the need of a couple and their family in mind. They know that in today’s busy world, it is difficult to run around making arrangements for a wedding, so they provide you with all the help that is required.
- When you choose a banquet hall for marriage, you are provided with theme-based decorations that can be customized.
- They have parking space available, and some of them also have a wheelchair facility as well as a ramp at the entrance.
- You don’t have to run around looking for a caterer as most of the banquet halls also provide catering services. If you prefer to have a caterer of your choice you can go ahead. They will provide you a kitchen too.
- If you desire to serve alcohol, you will get trained staff to serve it. Some banquet halls have bar service too.
- The price range of banquet halls depend on the number of people and services provided and can range from a mere Rs 500 to over Rs 1000 per person.
Choose what suits you
You can choose banquet halls that are synonymous of luxury and indulgence. You have to choose according to your need. Banquet halls come with all facilities like helping you to have your wedding celebration only as well as pre-wedding functions or accommodation for your outstation guests. You will find venues with multiple aesthetically designed banquet halls to cater to gatherings between five hundred to one thousand and sometimes even more floating guests. The in-house catering services have experts in preparing and serving the best multi-cuisine delicacies. Some of them also give you complimentary rooms for the bride and groom.
Some hotels have beautiful banquet halls for pre-wedding and wedding ceremonies. They allow you to combine their halls with hosting large parties for your wedding receptions. Most of them have in-house decorators who will set up the banquet hall either on their own or as per your choice.
There are lavish venues too for your special day with multiple options to spoil you for choice. They have more than one banquet halls with attached lawns or a rooftop space with a garden. Some have added a fountain to the garden to give it that mesmerizing look and make it a memorable evening for you and your guests.
If you are wondering how you will find out about what suits you, you will find information on various websites. You may shortlist them according to your convenience and go and talk and take a look around till you find which one suits you the best.