By principle, skin transplantation is quite straightforward surgery. Hair is removed from one section of the head (generally from the back of the head and also from the sides) and then they are transplanted to thinner areas. The hair can either be separately removed (so-called FUE) or by removing a strip from the patient’s head (so-called FUT). All approaches are effective and produce high-quality and fully natural hair.
For getting the most natural hair, proper care and skills are needed. And, it can only be possible by an experienced and highly skilled surgeon. So, for your Hair Transplant Toronto, ensure to get in touch with the most experienced and certified surgeon.
Usually, hair transplantations are carried out under local anesthesia and it takes several hours. You can get it done in one session, but it may also take many sessions which depends on how many grafts you need and the chosen method.
Is it the best way to get back a full head of hair?
In fact, the most effective and long term treatment of hair loss is a hair transplant. But, if your hair starts falling or thinning for the first time, hair transplant is not the best option at that time. The reason behind that you can get back your lost hair or prevent further loss by getting some other hair loss treatments like finasteride and minoxidil.
Which symptoms show you should have a hair transplant?
If you have been taking hair loss treatments for many years and you feel like your hair loss reached the peak level and nothing works, then a hair transplant offers an excellent way to get your precious hair back. Moreover, there are a few signs that indicate you about getting a hair transplant are elaborated here:
- You’re of the right age means beyond the 30s
- You have enough donor hair to cover your bald head
- You are willing to be patient of hair transplantation.
- You’ve been balding for at least five years.
- Hair-loss medications are not as effective as once they were.
- You have got tired of hiding your hair loss.
- You have good physical health.
- You are willing to improve your quality of life.
- You’ve done with all home remedies.
- It’s the last option you can think about.
To find out more, please contact us by email at Info@torontohairtransplant.com.